Saturday, October 27, 2012

There's a first time for everything

Quick blog! Since I decided I might as well post something here and then... I have not ranted in a long time..

But anywho, let me get right to the point.

I have registered for my first 5k!
And it's tomorrow!!

Yeah, I'm not gonna lie... I'm kinda nervous
I really have no idea what to expect. I mean, yeah it's 3.1 mi
but what gets me nervous is the possibility that I won't be able to keep up the pace...
My goal isn't to finish anymore, But then what IS my goal?
I haven't been training for anything since before September, so I've been kinda sorta
been just hanging out in my running shoes all day...

No pressure.

Looking back at my Garmin history, I can def do a sub 24.. I think.
Sub 23? Who knows...
But other than that, I'm pretty excited.

Let's see what tomorrow has in store :)























No comments:

Post a Comment