Saturday, July 21, 2012

Pre-Race Jitters

Ahhh! So, I don't know how to feel about tomorrow's race...but I do feel very nervous.
Should I feel confident? Overconfidence can sometimes bite you in the ass. Under-confidence(?) can keep you from pushing yourself. This morning I ran 2 miles, just to see how my body was feeling. I ran in my new Asics Kayano 18, and felt like I was running on clouds. :) ah.
But I'm not going to run in them, since I'm not sure yet how they'll hold up after miles 9, 10, 11, 12, and that last .1

I took wednesday, thursday and friday off. (friday by accident, was suppose to run before work, oops!)

I felt like I have been on vacation. And I haven't really been strict about my eating, woops :(
So I'm not going to be surprised if I gained a little weight. Thank god the race is finally tomorrow so I can go back to my workouts. I didn't want to get injured or be sore days before the race. I was actually being patient :) yay me. I also got all my last minute goodies in the mail Wednesday. I am addicted to online shopping at RunningWarehouse. Free 2-Day Shipping! :D come on. nothing better than that.



So MONDAY! Will be "Day 1" back on my Tone/Lose 10+lbs Plan

Wednesday Food Log

Breakfast 
Coffee
Banana
Bagel thin + PB
yogurt
munchkin

Lunch
Grapes & Watermelon
side salad
bagel thin w/ cheese wedge

Dinner
Homemade chicken salad




Night Snack
Cereal + Milk :( oops lol

Thursday Food Log


Breakfast
the usual


lunch
pears
applesauce
bagel w/ cheese wedge
side salad

Dinner
@ Jason's Deli
-Salad bar w/grilled chicken
-yogurt w/ apples,banana bits, and grapes
-chocolate pudding
-vanilla cone


yumm! :) can't help indulge a little 


Snack
POP! Chips

Friday
Friday was just hectic. Still not an excuse for my bad eating today
Breakfast
Munchkins
bagel thin w/ PB
banana

Lunch
watermelon
couple of Air Heads

Dinner
side salad
bagel w/ cheese wedge
graham cracker cookies
mexican - tostada w/ sour cream, salsa and beans

Night snack
milk + cereal
cookies :(

**you can see I eat about the same food everyday.. I don't get bored of it. But I do need to restock my fridge :( lol

Definitely a bad day, it maybe the nervous-ness of the race coming up, hormones or just issues right now. But this morning is a new day and had watermelon for breakfast after my 2 mile run :)

PACKET PICK UP DAY TODAY!

WOOT WOOT! Let's see what goodies I score ;-)
Posting pictures later. 

ps. I'm working on my Recipe page... slowly but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment